Trinity Street, Oldham, OL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1161456
Fully furnished, en-suite room with ALL BILLS INCLUDED. Excellent location very close to the Hospital, Town Centre, Metro Link and Elk Mill Retail Park.
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Spacious garden
- Communal cleaner once per week
- Super fast Wi-Fi Broadband connection
- Fully furnished
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Single bed and mattress
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Spacious ENSUITE
Each bedroom comes with plenty of storage, a recently purchased single bed, and deluxe mattress.
The kitchen has plenty of cupboard/fridge/freezer space to accommodate all tenants.
Our homes are ALL INCLUSIVE – allowing you to save time and avoid hassle, you just pay one fixed single monthly payment.
If you'd like more information on the rooms available and to book a viewing please get in touch.
***Please note all tenants will have to pass referencing to move into the property.***
- If you have County Court Judgments or any history of bankruptcy or insolvency.
- If you have lived at the addresses given and that you are who you say you are.
- That you are employed and/or earning the amount that you claim to be.
- That you can afford to rent the property.
SHORT TERM LETS AVAILABLE. PLEASE NOTE THE MONTHLY RATE FOR A SHORT TERM LET IS £500.
EPC Rating C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £430.00 per month (£99.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £430.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 August, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 1161456
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Trinity Street, Oldham, OL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derker Station0.6 miles
- Oldham Mumps Station0.8 miles
- Oldham Werneth Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 116145614072021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.