King Street, Aberdeen, AB24
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ultrafast Broadband available
- Green Space within .7 miles
- Beach and Amusements within .9 miles
- Aberdeen University within .9 miles
- Allocated Residents Parking
- Council Tax Band D
- Fridge Freezer
The open plan main living space is furnished with 2 sofas, coffee table, TV stand and French doors opening to a private balcony. There is a breakfast bar with stools separating the kitchen which is equipped with an electric hob over oven with extractor above, and fridge/freezer. There is a washing machine located in the property within the hallway cupboard.
Both double bedrooms are furnished with a bed, side tables and built-in wardrobes. One of the bedrooms also benefits from an En-Suite shower room with walk-in stall, HWB and WC.
The main bathroom has a shower over bath, HWB and WC.
The property also boasts assigned residents parking. EPC rating: C. Landlord Registration Number: 05452/100/15020. Letting Agent Registration Number: LARN1902011.
King Street, Aberdeen, AB24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station0.7 miles
- Dyce Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Aberdeen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.