James Avenue, Loughborough
- Four bedroom detached home
- Popular residential location
- Elevated position with great views
- Off road parking & garage
- Private enclosed rear garden
A well-presented four bedroom detached home situated within Loughborough. The property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs w/c, kitchen/diner, one reception room, four well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, private enclosed rear garden, garage & off road parking!
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this four bedroom detached property perfect for a family home! The property benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating and comprises of a sizeable entrance hallway, an open plan lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, downstairs w/c and a reception room to the front which is currently used as a study room. The first floor has four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a driveway and garage attached to the property and to the rear there is a well maintained rear garden perfect for entertaining! Call now to book in for an internal viewing!
Entering the property through the front door leads you into the hallway which comprises of a radiator, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and doors off to all ground floor accommodation.
Lounge/Dining room 22' 1" max x 13' 3" max ( 6.73m max x 4.04m max )
The lounge has a bay fronted window to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a radiator to the front and rear, carpeted flooring, a coal effect gas fire place with a feature surround and space at the rear for a dining table.
Reception Room/fifth Bedroom 7' 8" x 12' 6" ( 2.34m x 3.81m )
The reception room has carpeted flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 12' ( 3.61m x 3.66m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units, partly tiled wall and tiled flooring, sink/drainer, double glazed window to the rear elevation, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven with a four ring gas hob, space for a dining table, a door that opens to storage space and a door that leads out to the rear garden.
The landing has carpeted flooring, doors off to all first floor accommodation and a loft hatch.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.30m x 3.53m )
Bedroom one has carpeted flooring, has fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.68m )
Bedroom two has carpeted flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Bedroom three has carpeted flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 10' 1" ( 2.11m x 3.07m )
Bedroom four has carpeted flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
The bathroom has partly tiled walls, radiator, frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation and has a four piece suite comprising of low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with a garage in front and a range of mature shrubs and side gated access to the rear garden. To the rear there is a private enclosed rear garden which comprises of a patio area, a shaped lawn with stepping stones, a range of mature shrubs and trees, raised flower boarders with well-established flowers and is fenced and enclosed to the boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
James Avenue, Loughborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station2.0 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Loughborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Loughborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH110217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.