Bridge Lane, Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire
- No Onward Chain
- Abundance of Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Driveway
- Prime Location
- Family Bathroom
- Semi Detached
- Close to Local Schools
- Open Plan Living
- Sleek Kitchen
Benefiting from no onward chain this wonderful home boasts an abundance of living space and a modern kitchen. Being within a short distance to the local outstanding schools of the highly regarded area of Appleton, this home is perfect for the growing family.
Access into the bright and airy home is via a welcoming and spacious hallway leading through to the open plan living area. From here you are able to access the sleek kitchen, utility room, downstairs toilet and the garden.
To the first floor you are presented with three spacious bedrooms along with the main bathroom.
Sitting on a generous plot this garden is mostly laid to lawn and boasts a wonderful patio area which is perfect for the warm summer nights and family get togethers.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway which is suitable for multiple cars.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall 3.05m x 1.93m
• Lounge 6.22m x 4.21m
• Kitchen 3.07m x 3.00m
• Utility Room 2.68m x 1.64m
• WC 0.79m x 1.64m
• Hallway 7.50m x 0.88m
• Bedroom One 3.74m x 3.50m
• Bedroom Two 2.76m x 3.78m
• Bedroom Three 2.41m x 2.71m
• Bathroom 1.74m x 2.36m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 108Mb (Via Virgin)
Appleton is a leafy suburb neighbouring Stockton Heath and on the scenic boundary of Walton Hall Gardens. The area was first listed in the Domesday Survey of 1086 under the name 'Epeltune' which translates to 'the tun where the apples grew.'
Within walking distance is an area known locally as Hillcliffe, which offers an excellent vantage point across Warrington. Appleton is also home to a golf club, leisure centre, a range of family pubs and, is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also four highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
• Stockton Heath 15 minute walk
• Grappenhall Walled Gardens 15 minute walk
• Warrington Town Centre 2 miles
• Manchester Airport 15 miles via M56
• Chester City Centre 22 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 24 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 28 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)
BrochuresFurther DetailsProperty Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bridge Lane, Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Bank Quay Station1.9 miles
- Warrington Central Station2.0 miles
- Padgate Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We are a local family-run estate agent of three generations. The reputation of our name is really important to us; truth, transparency, integrity, respect and hard working. These traits amongst others, are the foundations to which we have built our service on.
Our branch is located in the heart of Stockton Heath where Mark Antony provides our clients an unrivalled premium service without having to pay premium fees. We fully embrace and utilise th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101454003987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Antony Estates, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.