Imperial Road, Windsor, Berkshire
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Unit 10
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Detached Shared House
- Gated Driveway Parking
- Single Professionals Only
- All Bills Inclusive - £775PCM
- Available 12th September 2021
The House offers a large communal area and kitchen, with ample storage and plenty of fridges for your needs. There is a utility room with a washing machine and dryer. Downstairs there is a communal W.C and upstairs there are two communal bathrooms. Some rooms have en-suites so not all the rooms use the communal bathrooms freeing up the facilities for the rest of the house. Externally there is a large driveway and a maintained rear garden for communal use.
Outside to the left of the house is the integrated garage which is long enough to fit two cars comfortably. The house is gated with a driveway that can easily hold 10 cars. The property is perfectly located to local Schools and within a two minute drive to the M4.
Property ref: 121_2425_3824781
Imperial Road, Windsor, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.0 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.2 miles
- Datchet Station2.2 miles
About the agent
"YOUR PROPERTY, OUR PRIORITY" At Oakwood Estates, we pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of estate agency and this is reflected in our first class service. It has allowed us to become the fastest growing local estate agency with SIX offices in Datchet, Old Windsor, West Drayton, Iver, Richings Park, and Burnham. We are renowned for going the extra mile and acting beyond the call of duty which is evident in our references displayed on our website.
OPERATING 7 DAYS A WEEK with ap
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3824781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.