Glen Rise, Pontefract, WF8 2FE
- Sociable kitchen dining area perfect for entertaining
- Double doors lead out to the garden from the dining area
- Handy utility room
- Spacious lounge to the front of the home
- Fourth bedroom could be used as a home office
- Single detached garage
The Midford is a practical and spacious four bedroom home, ideal for for families or couples looking for a little extra space.
The open-plan kitchen dining room is perfect for those who love to socialise whilst they cook, and with double doors from the dining area through to the garden, it's easy to take drinks and dinner outside during the summer months. Downstairs you'll also find a utility room off the kitchen and a handy store cupboard under the stairs. A large but cosy lounge sits to the front of the home.
Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and and fourth single bedroom that could be easily utilised as a home office. In addition, the main bedroom benefits from the addition of an en-suite bathroom.
- Kitchen Dining - 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9'' x 11'1''
- Lounge - 3.62m x 4.49m, 11'11'' x 14'9''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.27m x 3.61m, 10'9'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.81m x 3.53m, 9'3'' x 11'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81m 2.52m, 9'3'' x 8'3''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9'' x 7'4''
Glen Rise, Pontefract, WF8 2FE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontefract Monkhill Station0.7 miles
- Pontefract Baghill Station0.9 miles
- Knottingley Station1.2 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20181-075_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.