Wharf Road, Chelmsford, CM2
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Fully integrated high spec German made Nobilia Kitchens
- Including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven hob and hood
- A freestanding washer/dryer is located away from the kitchen area in the storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- East facing private balcony
- 1 allocated parking space
- Estimated build completion date: April/May 22
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
At the centre of the apartment is the open-plan kitchen/living/dining area and private balcony - offering the ideal space to relax or entertain family or friends. Bedroom 1 has an en suite shower room and there is a further spacious double bedroom.
Main bathroom and 1 storage cupboard complete this home.
1 allocated parking space.
Service charge: £1,223.00
Council Tax Band: TBC - Council Tax Band will be confirmed by the local authority on completion of the property
- Kitchen living dining area - 6.25m × 4.56m, 20'5" × 15'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.39m x 2.91m, 11'1" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.67m x 3.40m, 12'0" x 11'1"
- Located on the banks of the River Chelmer with it running either side of the development
- Chic waterside living in the heart of Chelmsford at Aspyre with a short walk to the city centre
- Close proximity of Central Park, Hylands Park and the Navigation canal
- Great links to London and Colchester
Wharf Road, Chelmsford, CM2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station0.7 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.9 miles
- Ingatestone Station6.0 miles
About the development
- Beautiful new apartments
- Find your dream home in Chelmsford
- Enjoy waterside living!
- We are proud to be a 5 star builder
- Please contact developer for more information
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-21607-144_2_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.