Rayleigh Road, LEIGH-ON-SEA
- Managed and Secure Living Accommodation.
- No Onward Chain.
- Generously Sized and Open Planned Lounge/Diner & Kitchen Area.
- Communal Lounge and Laundry Areas.
- Attractive Communal Gardens.
- Residents and Visitor Parking.
- Close Proximity to Local Amenities.
- Easy Access to Bus Routes to Rayleigh and Southend-on-Sea.
This managed RETIREMENT apartment with open plan living accommodation and one double bedroom is situated in a CONVENIENT location close to road TRANSPORT LINKS and BUS ROUTES with various LOCAL AMENITIES also within close proximity. *** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
Coming to the market offering an abundance of features such as one double bedroom with built in wardrobe, generously sized and open planned lounge/diner and kitchen area, 3-piece shower room, resident and visitor parking and communal lounge and laundry areas along with an attractive communal garden area. Early viewing is advised, call today to arrange.
Access via double glazed door to front. Electric heater.
Lounge / Diner 19' 6" x 11' 2" max ( 5.94m x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.60m )
Kitchen is fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units, finished with worksurfaces, inset with sink/drainer unit. Complementary splashback tiling. Integrated electric oven and hob with cookerhood over. Integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 15' x 9' max ( 4.57m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Telephone point. Alarm cord. Electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low level flush W.C. Electric heater, Extractor fan. Alarm cord. Tiled walls.
There is a communal lounge and communal laundry.
Sat Nav: SS9 5PZ
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rayleigh Road, LEIGH-ON-SEA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station2.1 miles
- Southend Airport Station2.3 miles
- Rochford Station2.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Rayleigh for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAY306338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.