Stonehenge Walk, Amesbury, Salisbury
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Security Entrance System
- Town Centre Location
- First Floor
- Secure External Storage Shed
- Serviced Development
One bedroom, first floor apartment situated on the first floor of a well serviced development. This property is located in Amesbury Town Centre with all local amenities within walking distance and benefits from allocated parking, security entrance system and secure external storage.
Great first time buyer or investment property situated in the Town Centre of Amesbury. This property is within easy walking distance of all local amenities and bus routes, the property its self is located on the first floor of a well service development and is accessed via stairs. There is a security entry system to the main entrance and allocated parking space, as well as secure external storage and communal bin area. This property offers good sized rooms and comprises; entrance hall, lounge, bedroom with en-suite bathroom and kitchen.
The communal entrance is to the rear of the building and is serviced by security entry system. The property is found on the first floor which is accessed via communal stairs.
Storage/airing cupboard, wall mounted heater, thermostat control, security entry phone.
Doors to all rooms.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 1" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.60m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted heater, television point.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated electric cooker, with hob and extraction hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.91m Max x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted heater.
The bathroom is accessed directly from the bedroom and comprises; white bath with mixer taps and shower over, white wc, white wash hand basin, wall mounted heater and double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the rear of the property there is a private car park with one allocated parking space, a shared communal bin area and private secure storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Stonehenge Walk, Amesbury, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grately Station7.0 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Amesbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AME104029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.