Hoyles Lane, Cottam, Preston, PR4
- A fantastic family home
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER
- Modern and spacious interior
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted wardrobes to master & bed 2
- EN SUITE shower room to master
- Family bathroom
About Bartle Meadows
Bartle Meadows is a stunning collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom mews homes together with 3, 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes designed and built for those who adore the great outdoors and appreciate a truly beautiful indoors.
A peaceful location, on the outskirts of Preston, Bartle Meadows is a unique destination where you can live life the way you want - effortlessly relaxing or wonderfully action-packed if you so wish.
Canal side walks, countryside cycling, farmland views - Bartle Meadows certainly has a charming rural feel but its proximity to nearby Preston, Blackpool and Manchester is what appeals to many.
Making life easy for commuters. Bartle Meadows is served by the nearby M55 motorway. For those who prefer the train, Preston train station is just 3 miles away with direct routes to Lancaster, Carlisle, Manchester and London. If you're going further afield Manchester airport is just a 50 minute drive away.
Hoyles Lane, Cottam, Preston, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station2.3 miles
- Preston Station3.1 miles
- Kirkham & Wesham Station4.9 miles
About the development
Bartle Meadows, Cottam
- Premium quality specification
- NEFF appliances
- Free flooring throughout
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Upgraded specification throughout
- Please contact the developer on 01772 399217 for more information
About Morris Homes
Morris is one of the country’s largest privately owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, we provide new homes across the North West, Midlands and South of England.
Over 90% of our development takes place on previously used brownfield sites, transforming existing buildings and disused land into well-designed, energy-efficient housing developments that meet local needs.
Established in the 1960s, our continued expansion has driven the group’s turnover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheHenley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.