Highstone Lane, Barnsley, S70
- SUPERB DETACHED NEW BUILD DORMER BUNGALOW
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS / WASH ROOMS
- STYLISH KITCHEN / DINER
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FAR REACHING REAR VIEWS
- EPC RATING B
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£220,000. Roebucks are delighted to offer for sale this new build detached dormer bungalow which has been created with a high specification finish. The impressive property enjoys far reaching views from the rear elevation and a viewing is essential to fully appreciate the standard of the accommodation on offer. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/diner, lounge, three double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has a driveway to the side, whilst there are gardens to the rear and side of the property. Call Roebucks to book a viewing on the property.
Disabled access via a composite door with a frosted glass window to the side. The hallway provides access to a number of rooms and has a radiator, plus the staircase to first floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room
6.38m x 3.34m (20' 11" x 10' 11") A spacious and stylish room with a new kitchen installed in 2020. The kitchen comprises of a range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a tiled splash back. Appliances include an electric oven with extractor fan over, an integrated electric oven, plus a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted gas central heating boiler with a housing surround, two uPVC double glazed windows, a pair of uPVC double glazed french doors and feature spotlighting.
3.44m x 7.35m (11' 3" x 24' 1") A spacious room running the full depth of the property. There is uPVC double glazed window, a further pair of uPVC double glazed french doors leading into the garden plus two radiators.
2.84m x 3.90m (9' 4" x 12' 10") A double bedroom situated to the rear aspect having a uPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
1.76m x 2.42m (5' 9" x 7' 11") A stylish modern bathroom suite comprising of a bath with tiled side, an overhead rainfall and hand shower combination with fitted shower screen, a hand wash basin with pedestal and a low flush WC. The bathroom has complimentary wall and floor tiling, a heated towel rail, spotlighting and an extractor fan.
3.45m x 6.83m (11' 4" x 22' 5") A double bedroom offering far reaching views via a double glazed Velux style window to the rear aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
2.84m x 6.83m (9' 4" x 22' 5") A double bedroom offering far reaching views via a double glazed Velux style window to the rear aspect, having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
1.55m x 2.25m (5' 1" x 7' 5") Comprising of a hand wash basin with pedestal and a low flush WC. The room has a uPVC double glazed Velux style window, plus complimentary wall and floor tiling.
The property has a pathway to the front with a walled boundary which is accessed via the driveway. There are gardens to the rear and side elevations with a patio area.
ROEBUCKS FREE VALUATION SERVICE
Roebucks offer a free valuation service for residential sales and lettings purposes.
Contact our team on to book an appointment.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: We may ask for further details regarding your identification and proof of funds after your offer on a property. We will require offerors to provide these in order to agree a sale.
2. Property Details: We aim to make the property details and measurements as accurate as possible. Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
3. Appliances & Services: No appliances or services have been tested by Roebucks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Highstone Lane, Barnsley, S70
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station1.1 miles
- Dodworth Station2.3 miles
- Wombwell Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Roebucks is an independent, family owned estate agents. We specialise in the sale and rental of residential properties in Barnsley and surrounding areas. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by our experienced local team.
We strive to make the process of selling, buying, letting or developing as smooth as possible. We are truly passionate about property and would be delighted to assist you.
Free property appraisals are carried out on residential sales and lettings pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17586496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roebucks Estate Agents, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.