Property ref: 121_333_4743429
Phyllis Court Drive is set on the edge of the t own centre moments from Phyllis Court Country Club and river and a level walk f the town centre and the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
A well presented and sun filled apartment updated by the current owners with improvements and key features that include:
• New Radiators
• New Kitchen
• New Bathroom
• New Shower Room
• Triple Aspect 22’ Living Room
• Wardrobes in all Bedrooms
• Separate Utility Room
Well kept communal gardens. Garage
£800.00 per quarter
189 years from 25th March 1960 – 14th March 2149.
From the centre of Henley proceed down Bell Street and on to the mini roundabouts. Take the right turning towards Marlow and Phyllis Court Drive will be found on the right hand side.
Due to current regulations it is now necessary for purchasers to provide proof of Identity. This can be in the form of either a current passport or photo driving licence, together with proof of address (valid in the last 3 months) which can be either a utility bill or driving licence (if this has not been used as proof of identity).
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.5 miles
- Shiplake Station2.3 miles
- Wargrave Station3.2 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4743429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.