Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
- Large south east facing rear garden - perfect for enjoying family time
- Open plan kitchen/dining area - ideal for entertaining
- En suite to bed 1, luxurious and convenient
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- A separate upstairs study
- Integral garage - ideal for extra storage
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor Wimpey
The Amersham is a spacious 3 bed detached home with integral garage, designed to appeal to growing families.
The hallway leads to a spacious lounge from which stairs lead to the first floor. The ground floor is completed by a WC and a kitchen/diner with French doors leading into the garden - flooding the room with light.
Upstairs you'll find bed 1 complete with en suite plus 2 further well proportioned bedrooms. A convenient storage closet and a separate upstairs study really do provide the space that modern family life requires.
- Kitchen - 4.37m x 2.88m, 14' 4" x 9' 5"
- Lounge - 3.50m x 4.03m, 11' 6" x 13' 3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.21m x 4.21m, 10' 6" x 13' 10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.37m x 3.08m, 14' 4" x 9' 11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 2.89m, 9' 6" x 9' 6"
BrochuresHayfield Park web brochure
Hoyles Lane, Fulwood, Preston, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station2.8 miles
- Preston Station3.0 miles
- Lostock Hall Station5.3 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20263-279_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.