St. Anns Hill
- Live differently
- 8 Acre Estate
- Award winning architecture
- Recording Studio
- Roof Terrace
- 7 Bedrooms
- Garage and Large Drive Way
- No Chain
- Contemporary decor through-out
- 18th Century Coach house
Set in 8-acres of award-winning and historical grounds and offering accommodation of just under 12,000 sq. feet across 34 rooms, the estate comprises two substantial yet contrasting buildings called ‘The Round House’ and ‘The Coach House’ – just 50 feet apart across a serene courtyard.
BrochuresBrochureSt. Anns Hill
St. Anns Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.8 miles
- Virginia Water Station1.7 miles
- Addlestone Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Fine & Country are the UK's leading network of independent estate agencies specialising the sale of luxury homes of around £1m and above. With a network of over 300 branches in Britain, and featuring offices worldwide, we offer specialist local knowledge and combine it with national marketing power. Fine & Country is the fastest growing premium estate agency in the country, so if you are looking to either buy or sell and looking for dynamic nationwide marketing together with a personal, loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28687903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, West Byfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.