Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, PE27
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktop worth £8,370*
- Flooring included throughout worth £11,302*
- OR House to sell? Find your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange Xtra*
- Detached 5 bedroom home
- Overlooking public open space and a play area
- Double detached garage and private driveway parking for 4 cars
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast/family areas and a glazed pod with French doors
- Lounge with French doors onto the garden
- Separate bay-fronted dining room
- Main bedroom with full en suite
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with David Wilson Homes
PERSONALISE YOUR HOME WITH OVER £19,600 OF EXTRAS INCLUDED
FAMILY HOME OVERLOOKING PUBLIC OPEN SPACE AND A PLAY AREA.
The Manning - This large five bedroom home boasts almost 2,000 sq ft of living space. Featuring a modern open-plan kitchen with breakfast and family areas, an adjoining utility room and a glazed bay with French doors to the garden. The lounge also benefits from French doors onto the garden. The separate dining room could be the idea playroom and the study is ideal for working from home. Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms, a single bedroom, two en suites, and a family bathroom with a separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 7380mm x 6890mm (24'2'' x 22'7'')
- Lounge - 3550mm x 5276mm (11'7'' x 17'3'')
- Dining - 3840mm x 3390mm (12'7'' x 11'1'')
- Study - 2413mm x 3550mm (7'11'' x 11'7'')
- Utility - 2325mm x 1687mm (7'7'' x 5'6'')
- Wc - 1914mm x 914mm (6'3'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4073mm x 4515mm (13'4'' x 14'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2027mm x 2514mm (6'7'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3375mm x 4079mm (11'0'' x 13'4'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1489mm x 2297mm (4'10'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3610mm x 3375mm (11'10'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3312mm x 3510mm (10'10'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 5 (single) - 2839mm x 2611mm (9'3'' x 8'6'')
- Bathroom - 2261mm x 2296mm (7'5'' x 7'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Needingworth Park
Bluntisham Road, Needingworth, PE27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station7.1 miles
About the development
- Surrounded by countryside and nearby to the Ouse Fen Nature Reserve
- Easy access to the A14 and A1
- Just a 5 minute drive to St Ives independent shops, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Ofsted Outstanding rated Holywell C of E primary school and Ofsted Good St Ivo Academy nearby
- Travel into Cambridge with the Guided Busway from St Ives in just 50 minutes
- Enquire today!
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.