Daleview Road, Sheffield, S8
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2021
- LOCATED WITHIN BEAUCHIEF AREA
- SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS GARDEN
- PRIVATE PARKING
2 Bedroom Detached bungalow located with the Beauchief area of Sheffield. Close to City Centre. Great transport links and local amenities nearby. Ideal for students, working professionals or a family.
Spacious 2 Bedroom
Excellent Transport Links
Within Walking Distance To City Centre
Located Within Beauchief Area
The property is ready for new tenants in September, subject to reference checks.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like to arrange a viewing, we are open:
Monday to Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Hallam Hills Ltd
1. St Marys House
9-11 London Rd,
Daleview Road, Sheffield, S8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.1 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop2.6 miles
About the agent
If you are looking to rent, buy or sell a property, Hallam Hills is a centrally based estate agency on London Road; with experience in Sales, Lettings and Property Management, including specialised services for landlords. Our staff are all locally based with great knowledge in the Sheffield and surrounding area, with over 280 properties listed, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are open 6 days a week!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37_daleview_road_2bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hallam Hills ltd, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.