Hampden Way, Watford
- Extended detached executive house
- Cul-de sac location
- Good for schools
- Excellent communication links
- Refurbished bathrooms
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/diner/family room
- Four double bedrooms
- Secluded garden
- Viewing recommended
This spacious house offers four double bedrooms, two refurbished bathrooms, dresser room to main bedroom, large living room, separate study and a stunning open plan contemporary kitchen/diner/family room.
There is also ample off road parking and a secluded garden with large patio. An internal inspection of this house is strongly recommended.
Under Section 21 of the 1979 Estate Agents Act we confirm that the owners of this property are connected to the selling agent.
BrochuresHampden Way, Watford
Hampden Way, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station1.5 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.7 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.7 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of selling we should certainly be able to help; we have what is probably the most experienced team in St Albans. This has been led by Andy Young (Director) who established the current office 20 years ago and has been in the industry for 34 years. Nick Hill is consultant to Town & Country, bringing with him 45 years' experience in agency, the last 20 of which have been spent dealing with properties of all descriptions locally.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29734630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.