Athelstan Road, Winchester
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Close to Mainline Rail Station
- Top Floor Apartment
- Available at a 50% Share
A spacious, two bedroom apartment with an allocated parking space. Set within walking distance of Winchester High St and the local train station. Available at a 50% share, through the Shared Ownership Scheme, making it an attractive prospect for first-time buyers.
Situated close to the city centre and Winchester mainline rail station is this attractive top floor apartment, offered to the market through Shared Ownership.
The property comprises an entrance hall which gives access to the open plan kitchen / lounge, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The apartment benefits from double glazing and a private allocated parking space.
Sycamore House is only a short walk to Winchester City Centre and Winchester's Cathedral whilst also having good connections to local transport links.
Kitchen / Lounge 19' 11" x 11' 2" max ( 6.07m x 3.40m max )
Roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer. Space for washing machine. Electric oven and hob.
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.79m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Three piece suite, with shower over the bath. Side aspect double glazed window, shaver point, radiator and WC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Athelstan Road, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.3 miles
- Shawford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Winchester for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WCH304821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.