Redwood Drive, Glasgow, G74 5PG
- Detached home
- Single detached garage with parking for two cars
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast/family areas and French doors onto the garden
- Adjoining utility room
- Spacious lounge
- Four double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Wardrobe space in bedrooms
- Private back garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with David Wilson Homes
The heart of this home is the open-plan dining kitchen with a family area, giving you plenty of space to spend your lazy Sunday mornings.
French doors lead to your garden, making the kitchen feel bigger and brighter.
The spacious lounge gives you somewhere to relax in the evening and the downstairs study allows you to work from home without any distractions.
Upstairs, there are four spacious double bedrooms with the main bedroom offering an en suite and additional storage space.
- Kitchen / Dining - 6176mm x 4664mm (20'3'' x 15'3'')
- Lounge - 5449mm x 3768mm (17'10'' x 12'4'')
- Study - 2868mm x 2553mm (9'4'' x 8'4'')
- Utility - 2462mm x 1639mm (8'0'' x 5'4'')
- Wc - 1819mm x 1089mm (5'11'' x 3'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4538mm x 3755mm (14'10'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2181mm x 1407mm (7'1'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4408mm x 3753mm (14'5'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2877mm x 4062mm (9'5'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3121mm x 2987mm (10'2'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2705mm x 2324mm (8'10'' x 7'7'')
BrochuresBrochure for DWH @ Thornton View
Redwood Drive, Glasgow, G74 5PG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hairmyres Station0.7 miles
- Thorntonhall Station0.8 miles
- Busby Station1.4 miles
About the development
DWH @ Thornton View
- East Kilbride train station 3 miles away
- Hairmyres train station 15 minute away
- Surrounded by local amenities
- Town centre less than 3 miles away
- Historic parks and outdoor locations near
- Easy access to Glasgow
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.