Mortimer Road, Kensal Rise, London
- Three bedrooms
- Reception room into bay windows
- Fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom combined W.C
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Potential to convert the loft, (subject to the usual consents)
- 5 min Direct access to Queens Park
The property offers over 732 sq ft of accommodation over one entire level with the possibilities of extension, comprising of three bedrooms, reception room into bay windows, separate fitted kitchen, plain neutral coloured modern fitted bathroom, enhanced by double glazing & gas central heating throughout.
On a wide tree lined road, within equidistant of both Kensal Rise & Kensal Green train stations, an abundance of bars/cafes, restaurants, shops and alternative transport links.
Reception Room Into Bay Window - 4.45mx3.48m (14'7x11'5) -
Fitted Kitchen - 2.24mx2.13m (7'4x7'0) -
Master Bedroom - 3.66mx3.51m (12'0x11'6) -
Bedroom Two - 3.30mx3.15m (10'10x10'4) -
Bedroom Three - 2.74mx1.70m (9'0x5'7) -
Bathroom Combined W.C - 2.24mx1.83m (7'4x6'0) -
Exterior Of Building And Street -
BrochuresBrochureMortimer Road, Kensal Rise, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Mortimer Road, Kensal Rise, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Rise Station0.3 miles
- Kensal Green Station0.1 miles
- Queen's Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Warwick Estate Agents specialise in Sales, Rentals and Property Management within the West & North/West London areas.
Our strength, we believe, lies in the service we provide to our clients. Our senior managers have many years of experience and have a reputation for integrity and professionalism.
We produce effective results through swift and regular feedback and advice. All transactions are overseen by a senior member of the team and are progressed quickly and efficiently, includ
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27961294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.