St Leonards Avenue, Windsor, SL4
- Virtual tour available
- Great family house in a highly sought after road in Windsor with off-road parking
- A great blend of modern styling and period charm
- Delightful low maintenance contemporary garden
- Well placed to access all that Windsor has to offer
- Great commuter location for both road and rail
- EPC Rating = D
Set in a sought after central Windsor location. This period home offers accommodation over three floors. The blend between traditional features and modern styling has created a fine family home.
On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to the kitchen and double reception room. The front facing family/sitting room is a great space with two attractive fireplaces and built-in storage cabinetry. The kitchen/dining room has a comprehensive range of modern units, integrated appliances and is open plan to the dining room. The dining room has a large roof lantern and French doors opening onto the garden.
On the first floor, there are three beautifully presented bedrooms one with a period fireplace and one with a cloakroom. A superb family bathroom completes this floor.
On the second floor is a further bedroom with en suite shower room which has views of Windsor Castle from the skylights.
To the front of the property the garden is set behind a low brick wall with a pathway leading to the front door.
To the rear the garden has a paved terrace lawn creating an attractive low maintenance space. At the end of the garden is a gated parking space with access from the rear. Additionally there is an enclosed courtyard garden accessed from the dining room.
St. Leonards Avenue is a popular road, conveniently located for the excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational amenities that Windsor offers.
There is extensive schooling in the area, both state and independent.
Road connections are good with the M4 (Junction 6) providing access to Heathrow, Central London, the West Country and the wider motorway network. Rail services to London Waterloo are available from Windsor & Eton Riverside station and to London Paddington (via Slough) from Windsor Central station.
A wide range of sporting and leisure amenities are available with golf at Datchet, Maidenhead and Sunningdale; horse riding in Windsor Great Park; horse racing at Windsor and Ascot; boating on the River Thames.
Square Footage: 1,486 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St Leonards Avenue, Windsor, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.4 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.6 miles
- Datchet Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS200129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.