Oceanic House, Cockspur Street, London
- Grade II listed landmark building
- Poggenpohl kitchen
- Miele appliances
- Interior designed by Morpheus London
- Concierge service
Oceanic House presents the rare opportunity to purchase a substantial apartment at the heart of Londons West End, in an exclusive new development steeped in history.
The imposing former White Star Line headquarters, the booking office of the glamorous Titanic ocean liner, has been sensitively redeveloped to provide six apartments and one two-storey penthouse with sizes ranging from 1,679 square foot (156 square metres) to 5,447 square foot (506 square metres).
The restored exterior and brand new interior echo the luxury that will be forever associated with the age of transatlantic ocean travel. Impeccably high standards in the specification ensure an uncompromising regard to comfort and security, and an extensive range of modern appliances by internationally renowned brands.
Cockspur Street lies at the intersection of Pall Mall,
and Haymarket, thus linking stately St James’s to the West End.
Oceanic House is situated at No. 1 Cockspur Street, on an unusual triangular site at the north-west corner of Trafalgar Square which is shared with the Canadian Embassy. The street layout is part of a masterplan conceived by John Nash in 1820 and has remained largely unchanged for two centuries.
Looking west along Pall Mall, Oceanic House faces the epicentre of Royal St James’s, St James’s Palace.
St James’s is a traditional, established neighbourhood, home to the National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery and many renowned boutique shops, private members’ clubs and hotels.
The area continues to attract investment and is changing with St James’s Market. Situated in Haymarket, this 261,000 square foot (24,247 square metre) development led by the Crown Estate provides office accommodation for global business, world-class dining and flagship retail.
Similarly nearby Admiralty Arch is undergoing a grand transformation into a five star hotel.
For those residents making frequent trips overseas, Oceanic House is well located, only 15 miles from Heathrow and within easy reach of all London airports.
The London Heliport is just four miles away and
the development is in close proximity to many other transport facilities.
Oceanic House, Cockspur Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.2 miles
- Charing Cross Station0.2 miles
- Leicester Square Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LNW200044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, London - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.