Picton Valley, Picton, Chester
- 4 Bedroom Detached Property
- Set in large gardens and paddock
- Large outbuildings with planning permission to convert into two holiday lets
- Extensive off-road parking
- Inspection is highly recommended
Swetenhams are delighted to offer this four bedroom detached family home set in large gardens with an adjoining paddock and outbuildings with planning permission for two holiday lets.
As selling agents we are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious detached house set in large gardens and paddock together with large outbuildings with planning permission to convert into two holiday lets (Cheshire West App No. 18/04921/FUL). The main property comprises an entrance hall, WC, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and sitting room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, an en-suite and a family bathroom. On approach the property is set back from the road, having extensive off-road parking, large lawned gardens and an adjoining paddock plus large outbuildings including a garage, workshop, additional store, open bin store and three stables. As this property cannot be fully appreciated from the roadside, inspection is highly recommended.
A timber-framed part-glazed entrance door, with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, stairs leading to the first floor landing, and doors leading into the lounge, dining room, kitchen and WC.
Comprising a WC and wash hand basin, a double glazed window to the front elevation, and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
With a bay window to the front elevation, a cast iron fireplace, open fire, timber surround and marble hearth, carpet flooring, a double glazed sliding door into the conservatory, and two central heating radiators.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
With double glazed windows and double doors to the rear elevation leading outside, laminate flooring, and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.17m )
With a bay window to the front elevation, a cast iron fireplace, carpet flooring, and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complementary work surfaces, single bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks, two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, side door leading outside, and a central heating radiator.
Snug 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a sliding patio door to the side elevation leading to the garden, and two central heating radiators.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a linen cupboard, and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 8' 7" min ( 3.25m x 2.62m min )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, and a central heating radiator.
Comprising a shower cubicle with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin, and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
With two double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, and a central heating radiator.
Comprising a panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower, WC and wash hand basin with complementary part tiled walls, a double glazed window to the front elevation, and a central heating radiator.
On approach there are high level conifers and trees, gates extending to a gravel driveway providing extensive off-road parking. To the front and side elevations there are lawned gardens and fruit trees.
Immediately in front of the house is a lawned garden, water feature, side gate extending to the main rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn and lies side-on to a large paddock.
With planning permission for conversion into two holiday lets. The current outbuildings comprise a large garage and workshop with power and lighting, additional store, open bin store plus three stables. The oil tank is situated to the rear of the outbuildings.
Priority Investor Club - if you are considering purchasing this property as a buy-to-let investment, our award-winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Swetenhams and lets with Swetenhams. For more information, please contact our Lettings Manager, Fraser Purell.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Picton Valley, Picton, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bache Station2.6 miles
- Stanlow & Thornton Station2.9 miles
- Chester Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chester Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Chester
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We kno
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS115726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.