Dorset Lake Avenue, Poole
- Rare prime waterfront location
- Much sought after sunny location with truly stunning views across Poole Harbour towards Brownsea Island and over Sandbanks to the Purbecks.
- c. 8500 sq ft property on 0.5 acres with a highly flexible configuration
- Magnificent property built and refurbished to a very high specification
- Jetty, slipway, summer house and boathouse
- Highly specced water management system, underfloor heating, 2 Viessmann gas boilers, 18 channel 3-phase Oxtron electrics
- Indoor swimming pool and bar
- Owners have completed the build on their new property so no chain
- Sale includes planning permission which would give the buyer po-tentially very valuable options-see in the property description and please ask for details.
- In order to view, you are required to provide proof of funds
Built in 2000 by a local developer/architect for himself with the target of the mechanics of the property to be to the standard of a small boutique hotel. In this there is a highly specked water management system including water softener, underfloor heating throughout the property, 2 Viessmann gas boilers, security system operable remotely and 18 channel 3-phase Oxtron electrics.
There is a magnificent flow and organisation to the property with flexibility in room determination. Above the garage is a gym, but could easily be an annexe or a bedroom or a recording studio. The huge and highest room in the house is currently an office, but could easily convert to another bedroom. The games room could become a bedroom.
The design of the house targeted the harbour as its focal point, so that from pretty well every room there are 180 degree views.
The current owners bought the property in 2007 and have raised their kids here and the indoor swimming pool had lots of use. They have spent over £0.5m on the house since they have owned it, upgrading and reconfiguring including installation of the all important bar.
But the main reason you’ll want this house is the access to the most amazing stretch of water it has. The garden slopes gently down to the harbour edge with the jetty, the slipway, summer house and the boathouse. The owners kids have caught Sea Bass from the jetty. It is worth your while to look at the videos that we have showing the easy launching and operation of the fantastic amphibious boat appropriately named Sealegs.
The property does come with planning permission and a possible turnkey solution. The permission was granted in February 2019 for a block of 9 luxury 3 bedroom apartments totalling some 12,500 + sq ft. This would provide the acquirer significant and very valuable options in the future. Please ask us too regarding the covenant over neighbouring land.
Of course, magnificent as you stand in awe looking at the ever changing panorama and seascape with boats moving to and fro in front of you and framed by Brownsea Island, Sandbanks and Salterns Marina.
Annual Council Tax: Band H £3631.78 payable
Connectivity: Currently owners use TalkTalk
TV: Sky Q
Highly specked water management system including water softener
Underfloor heating throughout the property
2 Viessmann gas boilers
Security system operable remotely
18 channel 3-phase Oxtron electrics
Built in speakers and Sonos sound system with operating points on the ground and lower ground floor
Parking: Triple garage plus long drive
Property Size: c. 8500 sq ft
Plot size: 0.5 Acres
Planning: (February 2019) Planning permission granted for a block of 9 luxury three bedroom apartments totalling some 12,500+ sq ft. This gives the acquirer significant and potentially very valuable options regarding the property in future. Please ask for details of the covenant over the adjoining land.
If you would like to know any additional information about this property or the area. Please feel free to give us a call, email or pop into the office for a coffee.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Dorset Lake Avenue, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station1.1 miles
- Poole Station1.8 miles
- Branksome Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10326167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Albury & Hall Canford Cliffs, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.