Branksea Avenue, Poole
- 5263 square footage
- South Facing Garden Opening Onto Private Insert Beach
- Breath- taking Panoramic Views On All Levels
- Flexible & Versatile Living Over 3 Storeys
- 3 Marinas Nearby For The Nautically Minded Individuals
- Direct Beach Access For Car & Boat
- Bespoke kitchen
- Substantial Modern 4 Double Bedroom Detached Waterfront Home
Situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty especially to the southern aspect, Offering spectacular views across Poole harbour. The area is ideally located for the nautically minded with 3 marinas nearby at Cobbs Quay, Rockley Park and lakeside.
A thoughtfully designed 4 bedroom home with amazing views facing Corfe Castle looking over Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island, Long Island & Arne Peninsular. Some of the features of this amazing property are South facing garden & private insert beach. Off street parking for 7/ 8 vehicles & Double garage with boat/car drive-in access. The ground floor also benefits from wet room & Laundry room with chute. Underfloor heating throughout. Open plan lounge/ dining room/ bespoke kitchen with Miele products, C-bus central touch control lighting system, Sliding doors opening onto large balcony for alfresco dining. The 2nd floor consists of 4 double bedrooms all with en-suite bathroom / shower rooms & all with balconies, 2 of which have fabulous sea views. LED and tape Lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Branksea Avenue, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station1.0 miles
- Poole Station1.4 miles
- Holton Heath Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Poole Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Poole
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE104977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.