Cherry Vale, Hesketh Bank, Preston
- Three / Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Loft Conversion Fourth Bedroom
- Double Width Driveway plus Single Garage
- Front Lawned Garden & Rear Low Maintenance Garden
- End Cul-de-Sac Close to Local Shops & Bus Stops
- No Onward Chain & Vacant Possesssion
- UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC - D
Smart Move are delighted to offer For Sale this well proportioned semi detached home. Set at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, yet still only minutes walk to the village centre, shops and bus stops, this deceptively spacious and well presented house is sure to be snapped up quickly, due not only to its enviable plot and useful loft conversion, but also that it is sold with the bonus of no onward chain.
The internal layout of the property in brief includes: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms to the first floor plus a first floor bathroom, inner hallway with staircase leading to the second floor where you shall find the fourth bedroom in the converted loft. Off road parking is available to the left-hand side of the property on the double width driveway and also within the single garage. In front of the property is a lawned garden with plated flower bed border and to the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with paved and gravelled areas and a fenced perimeter.
The Local Area
Hesketh Bank is a small agricultural village in Lancashire. It lies to the north-east of the town of Southport on the Irish Sea estuary of the River Ribble. The area falls under West Lancashire Borough Council for administrative purposes, and Hesketh-with-Becconsall Parish Council for parochial matters. Within the village are local schools, bus stops, independent shops as well as larger chain stores, such as Booths supermarket, making the village close-knit and semi rural yet with all creature comforts and necessities just a short distance away. The village is also geographically situated between Southport, Preston, Ormskirk and Liverpool, making commuting to such cities / towns almost equal distance.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cherry Vale, Hesketh Bank, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croston Station3.3 miles
- Rufford Station4.6 miles
- Moss Side Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10329008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.