Newlands Avenue, Ashgate, Chesterfield
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Neutrally Decorated And Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen With Island Area And Log Burning Fireplace
- Sun Room With Bi-Fold Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
- Utility Room And Downstairs W/C
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Road Parking Including Garage
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn And Patio Area Including Private Access To The Field Next Door
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure; Freehold
This stunning family home offers a generous 2220 sq.ft of accommodation across three floors and comprises; a bright and inviting entrance hall leading to an open-plan modern fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, island feature and log burning fireplace, utility room, downstairs w/c, dining room/sun-room with double and bi-fold doors opening out onto the rear garden, living room with fireplace feature and an integral garage.The ground floor also showcases hard oak wood flooring throughout. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms (master includes en-suite), a study room, ample storage and a modern family bathroom with separate shower. The second floor belongs the fourth bedroom and versatile attic space. To the front of the property is off road parking including a garage, and to the rear is a large enclosed garden with lawn and recently laid patio area- with the bi-fold doors leading from the dining/sunroom- this creates the perfect entertaining space! This property has been beautifully decorated throughout and offers ample storage making it the perfect family home. Located in the popular area of Ashgate, with a beautiful field to the side of the property this house is close to local shops, amenities and transport links- also within Brookfield School catchment area. Viewing Essential.
BrochuresPhoto PlanREDBRIK 5 Page Br...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Newlands Avenue, Ashgate, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.7 miles
- Dronfield Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795021926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.