No onward chain - Portsmouth Road, Hindhead
- Situated in a prominent position on the Old Portsmouth Road within level landscaped gardens
- Electronic gated access to an extensive driveway in addition to a Heritage two bay detached garage
- Stylish pitched roof entrance porch with double front door opening into an expansive reception hall with feature Walnut staircase to the first floor
- Front aspect study
- Double aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, bi-fold doors to the rear garden and a wide opening to the kitchen/dining room
- Superb modern kitchen with granite solid work tops and Neff integrated appliances. All opening into a large dining area with 3 meter wide sliding patio doors to the rear garden
- Front aspect ground floor en suite bedroom
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite bath room with separate walk in shower
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom
- Level rear garden, carefully landscaped with good sized lawn and patio area, mature planting offers a high degree of privacy from neighbours.
3D virtual tour available
Handsome detached four/five bedroom house, built to an exacting standard with careful craftmanship throughout the house and grounds only four years ago and still presenting as new.
Large gated brick paved driveway entrance with detached garage to the front and level garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with mature planting to ensure privacy from neighbours; a lovely space in which to relax or entertain all year.
Built by The Classic Home Company, a local builder of excellent repute renowned for building iconic houses which retain their status and desirability for generations.
Situated on the cusp of Hindhead and Grayshott, enjoying the best of both villages. Grayshott offers a wealth of individual shops and services which include a Post Office, several different restaurants, cafes and takeaways, two small supermarkets, traditional butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, opticians, hair salons, and boutiques. A sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools. Bohunt Secondary School has received national recognition and numerous awards. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. Hindhead has a smaller selection of shops, including a post office and fuel station forecourt, but is situated within a wealth of Nation Trust heath and woodland including The Devils Punchbowl, The Golden Valley and Hindhead Common. The larger towns of Farnham, Haslemere and Petersfield offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy offering motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports.
SERVICES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
All mains services. Balance of 10 year new home warranty provided by Premier Guarantee. Solid floor construction to both ground floor and first floor with wet under floor heating throughout with touch screen Heatmiser individual room controls. Main heat source via Samsung air to water heat pump (separate information sheet available) with gas fired Vaillant condensing boiler as back up. Rainwater harvesting tank, with fully automatic mains back up system. Automatic hardwood gates with exit sensor, audio entry system, remote control fobs and timer control
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
No onward chain - Portsmouth Road, Hindhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station1.6 miles
- Liphook Station3.3 miles
- Witley Station4.8 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10147098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.