Lancaster Gate, London, W2
- Video Tour Upon Request
- 5th Floor - 731 SqFt
- Wooden Flooring
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Large Double Bedrooms
- Short walk to Hyde Park
- Close to Lancaster Gate Tube Station
- Private Balcony
- Lift Service Available
- Fully Furnished
A stunning 2 double bedroom apartment, spans 731 sq ft, recently redecorated set on the 5th Floor of this delightful building, located moments away from Hyde Park.
The reception is beautifully laid out with large windows and wooden floors, high ceilings giving a spacious feeling. The fully-equipped open-plan fully fitted kitchen integrated with stylish appliances including a built-in dishwasher and large fridge-freezer.
The property consists of a double master bedroom with storage spaces, a good size luxury family bathroom and a 2nd further double bedroom with wardrobe, long hallway and plenty of built-in storage cupboard. The property further benefits a private terrace/balcony.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lancaster Gate, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queensway Station0.2 miles
- Bayswater Station0.3 miles
- Lancaster Gate Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We love London, we love prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17626538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paddington Estates, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.