Abbots Close, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Recently extended and massively improved
- 21' Lounge & 18' Dining area
- Very popular location
- Study/Bedroom 5
- Refitted four piece bathroom
- Enclosed garden with outbuildings
- Double garage and two driveways
- Planning for further upstairs extension
Sharman Quinney is pleased to be marketing this much improved detached bungalow offering four bedrooms and three reception rooms. Situated in a popular area of Ramsey benefitting from a double garage and off road parking for several vehicles.
Entrance door to:
UPVc opaque double glazed window to front, skylight window, radiator, opening to Kitchen, door to Bedroom Four, door to:
Recently fitted two piece suite pedestal wash hand basin with drawers and cupboards under and low level WC, UPVc opaque double glazed window to front, heated towel rail.
4.22m x 3.30m (13'10" x 10'10"). UPVc double glazed window to front, radiator, coving with recessed lights.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
4.94m x 4.18m (16'2" x 13'9") maximum. Recently fitted with a matching range of base units with worktop space over with matching breakfast bar/island, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and range, built-in extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side, two Velux windows, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, fitted log burner, coving to ceiling, door to pantry, opening to:
5.70m x 4.15m (18'8" x 13'7") maximum. PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling lights, double doors to:
6.60m x 4.23m (21'8" x 13'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, open fire set in feature surround, radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
4.81m x 2.81m (15'9" x 9'3") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to walk-in wardrobe.
3.62m x 2.80m (11'11" x 9'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator coving to ceiling.
Three storage cupboards, door to Bedroom Three, door to:
Recently fitted with four piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment, shower enclosure with glass screen, wash hand basin with drawers under, low-level WC, tiled surround, two heated towel rails, airing cupboard, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, tiled flooring.
4.60m x 3.00m (15'1" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Study / Bedroom 5
3.25m x 2.13m (10' 6'' x 7') maximum. UPVc double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
Circular sink with matching single drainer and mixer tap, space for washing machine and tumble drier, storage cupboards, PVCu double glazed door to side, coving to ceiling.
To the front is a gravel driveway leading to the double garage, mainly laid to artificial lawn, additional gravel driveway to the side with double gates leading into the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, large gravel sun patio area, laid to lawn with ornamental shrubs, timber summer house, very large timber outbuilding, outside lighting and power sockets.
Double attached garage with power and light connected, electric operated front garage door, window and door to the rear.
There is further planning for a first floor extension providing two further rooms and a bathroom.
For further information please contact our office or go to Huntingdonshire Council website and see reference: 16/00762/HHFUL
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Abbots Close, Ramsey, Huntingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whittlesea Station6.9 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , RAMSEY
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire proce
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM202565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.