Old School Court, Violet Hill Road
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Over 60's Accommodation
- Warden Control, Communal Lounge, Gardens & Washing Facility
- Visitor Parking
- Close To Town Centre
The accommodation on offer is as follows:
ENTRANCE HALL: With storage heater, three storage cupboards and an entry phone system.
SITTING ROOM: With electric fire in marble hearth and wooden surround, electric storage heater, TV and telephone point, bay window to rear, pull cord installed and door to outside.
KITCHEN: With a range of high and low level units, tiled flooring, fridge freezer, microwave, electric hob and eye level oven, extractor hood and fan, sink in drainer and tiled splashbacks.
The appliances included in the sale entail the microwave and fridge freezer.
BEDROOM ONE: With window to rear, built in triple wardrobe, alarm pull cord and storage heater.
BEDROOM TWO: With window to rear, built in triple wardrobe, alarm pull cord and storage heater.
SHOWER ROOM: With corner shower in separate cubicle, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, low level WC, sink in vanity unit and plumbing for washing machine.
OUTSIDE: The property affords a small patio area overlooking the communal gardens. The gardens are well maintained and there is ample visitor parking available.
There are two guest bedrooms with two single beds and en-suite facilities. These facilities can be used by families and cost £15.00 a night.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Old School Court, Violet Hill Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stowmarket Station0.3 miles
- Needham Market Station3.7 miles
- Elmswell Station4.8 miles
About the agent
With over twenty years of estate agency experience, Bucks Property Agents offer a professional and friendly service covering all aspects of the residential and commercial property agency business.
We are an independent property company occupying a prominent position over looking the market place in Stowmarket amongst the banking and solicitors fraternity.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102970001270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bucks Property Agents, Stowmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.