Mcaslin Court, Flat 2/1, Glasgow G4 0PQ
- Attention - First Time Buyers
- Call NOW 24/7 or book instantly online to View
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to Excellent Local Shops
- Close to Local Schools
- Close to Local Park
- Excellent Commuter Links
- Very Popular Location
- Investors - Look At This
The convenient location offers easy access to Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities, the City of Glasgow College, and the Royal Conservatoire. There is good transportation links with the nearby Buchanan Street bus station, Queen Street railway and subway stations plus quick access on the M8 motorway. Amenities are a plenty including local shops providing day to day needs and walking distance to Glasgow's renowned high street shopping along the Style Mile and Buchanan Galleries.
This property includes:
3.84m x 5.21m (20 sqm) - 12' 7" x 17' 1" (215 sqft)
3.31m x 2.61m (8.6 sqm) - 10' 10" x 8' 6" (92 sqft)
2.09m x 1.7m (3.5 sqm) - 6' 10" x 5' 6" (38 sqft)
- Bedroom 1
3.02m x 4.26m (12.8 sqm) - 9' 10" x 13' 11" (138 sqft)
- Bedroom 2
2.76m x 3.66m (10.1 sqm) - 9' x 12' (108 sqft)
- Bedroom 3
2.74m x 2.61m (7.1 sqm) - 8' 11" x 8' 6" (76 sqft)
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Council Tax:
Call now to book in for a viewing.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Glasgow North) - Property Reference 40416
Mcaslin Court, Flat 2/1, Glasgow G4 0PQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street (Glasgow) Station0.4 miles
- Buchanan Street Station0.5 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
EweMove, Covering Scotland
Cavendish House Littlewood Court West 26 Industrial Estate Cleckheaton BD19 4TE
Scotland is a covered by a number of EweMove branches:
Aberdeen - Run by Branch Director Mark Allan
Edinburgh - Run by Branch Directors Hugh & Karen Jackson
Glasgow North - Run by Sanjay Sharma & Sheetal Rani
Every EweMove branch prides themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
As well as providing an exceptional customer service, EweMove embrace the very latest technology available to estate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 40416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Covering Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.