Ringwood Avenue, Manchester, M12
- Close To Public Transport
- Shops & Amenities Nearby
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- Off Road Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Madina Property
Call Madina Property for early viewing!
Hallway, Doors to;
Spacious reception room with Upvc double glazed bay window to front and patio doors to rear aspect leading to garden, fire place, radiators.
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of base units with work top over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in oven and hob with extractor over. Upvc double glazed windows to side aspect and door leading to utility room.
Space for washing machine and dryer.
Upvc window to side aspect. Doors to;
Double bedroom with Upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect.
The tiled bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising low-level WC, wash basin with mixer tap over and white panelled bath. Opaque window.
To the front of the property is a large driveway leading to the front door and enclosed rear garden.
Ringwood Avenue, Manchester, M12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Levenshulme Station0.6 miles
- Ryder Brow Station0.7 miles
- Belle Vue Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Madina Property Services
Madina Property Services are a team of qualified professionals, with over twenty years of experience in the property industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
Advising clients ranging from individual private investors, homeowners to major developers and investors, we put teamwork, innovation and our passion for property at the heart
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madina Property, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.