Stockport Road, Gee Cross, Hyde, SK14
- BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE
- IMMULATLEY PRESENTED **THREE BEDROOMS**
- SET OVER FOUR FOUR FLOORS
- BASEMENT OFFICE AND ROOM
- BASEMENT SHOWER W/C
- LOVELY MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- FABULOUS FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- uPVC SASH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GORGEOUS REAR GARDEN
- GAS CNETRAL HEATING
This property has been mostly rebuilt by the current owners and the standard of the upgrades are a credit to the owners. Ready to move in condition.
Upon walking through the green oak built porch into the lovely lounge with Inglenook fireplace with log burner offer a warm inviting reception area.
Through to the kitchen which is a lovely modern kitchen with matching wall, base and drawer units with solid oak work surfaces, Belfast sink and range cooker. Access to the first floor and basement, also access via composite barn door to rear garden.
The basement has two rooms. one is currently being used as study with a modern shower room/w/c. The other basement room has fitted storage units and is ideal for storage.
To the first floor you will enter the spacious main bedroom with 2x UPVC Sash double glazed windows, built in wardrobes for storage.
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, built in storage cupboard.
Beautiful four piece bathroom Suite comprising Victorian style roll top bath with mixer shower tap. walk in shower cabin with dual head thermostatic controlled shower, pedestal hand wash basin. Under floor heating and Victorian style triple column towel warmer.
Second Floor (LOFT BEDROOM)
2 x uPVC double glazed windows to rear, spindle balustrade.
To the rear is a beautiful Indian Stone laid garden with fence boundary with steps leading to woodland garden. The garden in length is approximately 200'. To the front is a lovely brick wall boundary paved stone laid cottage garden with Green Oak wood Entry Porch
Stockport Road, Gee Cross, Hyde, SK14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodley Station0.8 miles
- Hyde Central Station1.2 miles
- Godley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
LYNKS ESTATE AGENTS combine the traditional values of a professional service with expert local knowledge, sharp technology and dynamic marketing. Our personal and efficient approach combined with cutting edge technology will keep you informed 24/7.We provide a tailored marketing approach to suit your needs.
Lynks is focused on providing clients with a friendly, responsive and committed service. We live by a clear set of beliefs against which we judge ourselves.
We put customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11097482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lynks, Hyde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.