Broom Close, Teddington, TW11
- Moments from the River Thames
- Off street parking
- Private garden
- Character property
- Secure gated community
- Four bedroom period town house
Description - riverhomes is delighted to bring to market this grand Victorian four bedroom townhouse, located in this private and prestigious gated community within Broom Close, Teddington, TW11. From the off-street parking and up the front steps one enters into the property into a large hallway which leads onto a vast kitchen/dining room overlooking the private garden and communal gardens leading down to the River Thames beyond. The ground floor also features ample storage and a downstairs toilet. The first floor boasts a large living room, double bedroom and family bathroom and the top floor hosts three further bedrooms and a family shower room with views to the river from the front room. The house is perfectly located on a quiet and picturesque section of the river Thames and is just over a mile from Teddington High Street. Within walking distance are an array of shops, restaurants and bars as well as excellent transport links from Kingston-upon-Thames and Teddington. EPC D.
BrochuresRiverview Lodge, 49 Broom Close - 4 Page WEB.pdfBrochure
Broom Close, Teddington, TW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Wick Station0.4 miles
- Kingston Station0.6 miles
- Teddington Station1.1 miles
About the agent
At RiverHomes, our mission is to communicate the unique benefits of living by the water to as many people as possible - and we're immensely proud that our entire company is dedicated to helping people live the waterside dream. riverhomes began in 2003 as a family-owned business - and that's what it remains today: one father and two sons who jointly lead a team of over 30 loyal, dedicated and hardworking employees who we consider to be just as much a part of our family.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30805438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Riverhomes, West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.