Cedar Road, Middlesbrough
- THREE BEDROOM DORMER BUNGALOW
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR THREE VEHICLES
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
This beautifully presented property is located within the catchment area for local schools and should appeal to families moving within or locating to the Ormesby area.
The ground floor provides an abundance of space and comprises of, an entrance hallway, an extensive open plan reception room, an ample modern kitchen and a double bedroom which is currently utilised as a dining area.
The family bathroom is also located on the ground floor.
Up the fixed staircase is a cosy main bedroom, a great sized single room and a W/C.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear, a large driveway with parking for 2/3 vehicles and a spacious garage.
internal inspection is essential on this one so call us today to arrange with our team.
Open plan living room
Ground floor double bedroom
First floor cloakroom
Third single bedroom
Rear lawned garden
Front lawned garden and Driveway
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cedar Road, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station0.9 miles
- Marton Station1.1 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.2 miles
About the agent
THE FIXED FEE AGENT! Giving you the peace of mind that your fee is always in your control! What is more we can offer you a package where you get 'FREE' solicitors fees for selling� saving you £100s!
We appreciate moving is a busy and stressful time without the added pressure of not being sure exactly how much your costs are going to be, or struggling to get hold of an Estate Agent or your Solicitor.
At Eazymove we aim to remove that doubt and stress so that you will know exactly w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9545729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.