Mill Road, Worthing
- PRESTIGIOUS RETIREMENT BLOCK
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- ON SITE WARDEN
This FIRST FLOOR flat is located within the PRESTIGIOUS RETIREMENT block of Jubilee Court. The SPACIOUS apartment offers one DOUBLE BEDROOM. The block offers a large COMMUNAL LOUNGE as well as a LIFT to access all levels.
This spacious first floor flat offers a double bedroom, fitted kitchen, large living room and a three piece bathroom suite. As well as this the property contains plenty of storage space throughout. Additionally this property is conveniently located within the sough after West Worthing location within the well-known Jubilee Court on Mill Road. Benefits of this popular retirement block include its residents lounge and kitchen, laundry room and guest suite which is available by bookings with the house manager.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 5" ( 6.05m x 3.48m )
Front facing double glazed window, Electric fireplace, Electric radiator, TV point, Telephone point
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.77m x 1.73m )
Front facing double glazed window, Extractor fan, Tiled, Cookerhood, Sink/drainer, Wall and base units, Oven, Fridge, Electric hob
Airing cupboard, tank
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 15' 5" ( 3.23m x 4.70m )
Front facing double glazed window, Built in wardrobes, Telephone point, Electric radiator
Fully tiled, Extractor fan, Vanity unit, Bath, Shower, WC, Shaver point
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Mill Road, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.3 miles
- Worthing Station0.7 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Worthing Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Worthing
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO108401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.