Bingham Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Open plan living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Car port and off road parking
Virtual and Physical Viewing Available.
Situated on the popular Eldridge Park development and built by Messer’s Berkley Homes is this immaculately presented three bedroom detached property.
Ideally located for access to Wokingham town centre, mainline railway station and local amenities the property provides enviable access to major transport links, including the A329m and M4 motorway.
The property provides well-proportioned accommodation with open plan living space on the ground floor which consists of a luxury fitted kitchen and a living/dining room which gives access to a private west facing rear garden. There is also a separate utility space and cloak room to complete the accommodation. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en suite). To the side of the property is a covered car port and off road parking for up to three vehicles and access to the rear garden.
Benefiting from access to 25 acres of picturesque
open parkland featuring wildflower meadows, ponds and informal play areas, the property is sure to be of interest to wide range of prospective purchasers.
Bingham Drive, Wokingham, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.9 miles
- Winnersh Station1.7 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station2.4 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK210365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.