Freshwater, Isle of Wight
Internally, each home will feature three bedrooms to the first floor with a family bathroom and an en suite shower room to the master bedroom. To the ground floor, there is a useful fourth bedroom which could also function as a study or hobby room, together with a cloakroom, lounge and a kitchen/diner. Outside there are front and rear gardens, off road parking and a garage with a very useful adjoining home office to the rear.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY 9' 4" x 7' 1" (2.85m x 2.16m)
KITCHEN/DINER 11' 11" x 10' 11" (3.65m x 3.35m)
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 11' 11" (4.46m x 3.65m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 3" x 9' 4" (4.06m x 2.85m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 10' 5" x 9' 4" (3.20m x 2.85m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 4" x 8' 6" (2.85m x 2.61m)
GARAGE 16' 4" x 9' 6" (5.00m x 2.90m)
HOME OFFICE 10' 4" x 8' 6" (3.15m x 2.60m)
BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS EXTERNAL
* Anthracite coloured UPVC double glazed windows and doors
* 'Bekstone' stone effect blockwork
* Natural slate covered roof
* Driveway with parking and shared turning area laid to granite/marble chippings
* Garage with electric car charging point and electric door
* Enclosed rear garden with timber fencing
* Paved patio terrace
* Turfed lawns
* Gated side access
* 10 Year NHBC Certificate
* Oak veneered doors
* Engineered oak flooring to the ground floor
* Tiled floors to the bathroom, en suite shower room and cloakroom
* Carpeting to the stairs, landing and first floor bedrooms
* Painted balustrading with hardwood handrails to the staircase
* Fitted kitchen incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit and 'Neff' & 'Bosch' integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, electric double oven, gas hob, cooker hood, slimline dishwasher and washing machine
* Well appointed bathroom with white sanitary ware including vanity wash basin, 'P' shaped shower bath with shower over and part tiling to the walls]
* White sanitary ware to the en suite shower room with WC, vanity wash basin and shower cubicle
* Gas central heating system with pressurised hot water cylinder, radiators and towel radiators in the bathroom and en suite shower room
Strictly by appointment with the selling agent Spence Willard.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
BrochuresNew Freshwater Br...
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Pier Station4.7 miles
- Lymington Town Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Spence Willard is a privately owned independent Estate Agency set up in 2012 to offer quality sales and lettings across the Isle of Wight. Our in-depth knowledge of the local property market and unbridled passion for the Isle of Wight enables us to work tirelessly hard to offer a first class service to buyers and sellers.
With our strong emphasis on effective marketing strategies, we utilise national and international links combined with the latest technological innovations, to find the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100523008958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.