West End Lane, London NW6
- West Hampstead Location
- Four Bedroom Apartment
- Bathroom and Shower Ensuite
- Impressive Hallway
Desc - A substantial and well presented third floor apartment of approximately 1400 sq. ft.
Situated in West Hampstead within a few minutes walk of the Jubilee Line, Thameslink and Overground and numerous gastro pubs, restaurants and four of the main supermarkets, plus many other shops.
The apartment has a good size entrance hall with a spacious reception room and kitchen, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, two bathrooms and a balcony.
BrochuresBrochureWest End Lane, London NW6
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West End Lane, London NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.6 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.6 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.8 miles
About the agent
SellMyHome.co.uk, part of MyHomeGroup Ltd., offering vendors the chance to sell their properties stress-free, without having to pay commission. For as little as £995 including VAT, you'll get 12 months advertising on Rightmove, professional photography, a virtual walkthrough, floor plan, for sale sign, buyer management and more! No commission, no other fees. And most importantly, we provide the utmost care for each and every single one of our customers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29764433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.