Seddon Road, St. Helens Wa10 3bw
- Executive Detached Home
- Very Generous Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Secure Gated Access
- Beautifully Presented
- Spacious Utility Room
- Fabulous Size Rear Garden
- Total Floor Area: 204 Sq Mtrs
Each bedroom is a double, and a utility room has been cleverly added to the first floor for convenience. The property has a large garden to the rear, an abundance of parking to the side via secure key coded gates and a low maintenance area to the front aspect.
The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall with storage cupboards and cloakroom, a fantastic size lounge diner, a modern kitchen with a host of integrated appliances open to a sitting area, and a further reception room with views of the garden.
To the first floor are four double bedrooms, all with built in storage, and a stunning family bathroom with separate shower. There is the addition of the utility room replacing the fifth bedroom which really is a huge benefit being plumbed for two washing machines. The property is located close to amenities and transport links, and the views to the rear are simply beautiful. Not to be missed!
BrochuresSeddon Road, St. Helens Wa10 3bwBrochure
Seddon Road, St. Helens Wa10 3bw
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eccleston Park Station0.6 miles
- Thatto Heath Station0.7 miles
- Prescot Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30904768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.