- Quote Ref: JS0070
- Currently Let on Short Term Model •
- Third Floor Apartment
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 250 Year Lease from 2015
- Ground Rent is £250 per annum
- £60 per month Service Charge
- Modern Apartments
- Fully Furnished
- Central Bolton Location
Stone Cross House is a brand new high-spec development located within the Church Wharf regeneration area. Just 450 yards away from Bolton Town Hall & Bolton Magistrates Court this property is in a prime location for business travelers needing accommodation in the outskirts of Manchester.
Apartment 46 is currently being let on a short term model making 4.2% NET due to current restrictions with the pandemic, on a normal basis this property is set to be making at least 8% NET. If this property was to be put on an AST it would be averaging at £600pcm.
The apartments at Stone Cross House have been designed to maximize space and light, with impressive open plan modern living and kitchen areas. This development is providing much sought after high end accommodation in an ideal location.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bolton Station0.5 miles
- Hall i' th' Wood Station1.3 miles
- Moses Gate Station1.9 miles
About the agent
eXp UK are the newest estate agency business, powering individual agents around the UK to provide a personal service and experience to help get you moved.
Here are the top 7 things you need to know when moving home:
Get your house valued by 3 different agents before you put it on the market
Don't pick the agent that values it the highest, without evidence of other properties sold in the same area
It's always best to put your house on the market before you find a proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S40119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eXp UK, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.