NINE ELMS, London, SW8
- 3 Bed Apartments from £2708000 to £3547000
- Area of Apartments Between 1457-1589 sq ft
- Winter Gardens in all Apartments
- 8010 sq ft of Communal Gardens
- Outdoor Sundeck Terrace
- 2034 sq ft Children's Play Area
- Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Private Cinema
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Plaza Estates
The double height entrance lobby will be complemented by a residential forecourt, beautifully landscaped using high quality materials, with spacious retail units facing onto the forecourt. Boutique office space will feature in the south tower. The arrangement of the winter gardens attached to every apartment will be such that there is complete continuity between the glamorous Versace Home interiors and the great outdoors. A range of luxury amenities will be available to residents, including expansive roof gardens overlooking London. Most unusually, the state-of-the-art gymnasium, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, all featuring elements of the signature Versace style, will be uniquely set on the 23rd floor of the north tower and flooded with natural daylight as well as boast inspiring vistas of the surrounding neighbourhood.
NINE ELMS, London, SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Vauxhall Station0.2 miles
- Oval Station0.5 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
About the agent
By concentrating exclusively on central London property, Plaza Estates has become one of the capital's leading independent specialist estate agencies.
Since we were established in 1972, our business has expanded to include: residential sales and lettings; new developments; property investment and development; property management; surveying; valuations rent reviews and general professional advice.
As a result, we have earned an enviable reputation for our genuine resolve to meeting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15642_EAF_73402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plaza Estates, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.