Timbermill Court, Fordingbridge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom
- Balcony with Rural Views
- Garage with Electric Door
- Manicured Communal Gardens
- Vacant Possession
- Managed Estate Office
Beautiful two double bedroom home set amongst a well maintained and manicured garden in the centre of Fordingbridge. Open plan living with sliding doors onto a private balcony. Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. en-suite bathroom, separate main shower room and garage with powered door.
Superb and quiet 1st floor two double bedroom apartment for the over 55's, set in private, well maintained grounds, close to Fordingbridge Centre and offered with vacant possession. There are three double bedrooms with lots of fitted wardrobes and an en suite bathroom, a shower room, then through the hallway to a single door which leads into the open lounge, with a dining room area and a sliding door to the terrace with rural views. There is a wooden fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Timbermill Court is set in gardens and grounds on the banks of the River Avon and close to the New Forest. All the properties at Timbermill Court have access to the surrounding meadows and countryside and it is just a short walk to the town centre. Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system, comfortable guest suite, laundry and minibus for shopping trips. The attractive water gardens are edged with herbaceous borders and lawns and there are views across the meadows towards the River Avon. Well placed for road communications in the south of England with easy access to Salisbury (A338) and J1 of the M27 is eight miles. Southampton Airport is 16 miles.
Livingroom 15' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.99m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
En Suite 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.65m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Timbermill Court, Fordingbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station10.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fordingbridge Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Fordingbridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB103529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.