Palace Wharf, Hammersmith, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Spectacular penthouse
- Panoramic views of the River Thames
- Interior designed
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Pet friendly
- Available immediately
- Gated riverside development
Description - A spectacularly spacious, interior designed three bedroom, three bathroom apartment with a balcony and a terrace with river views is available within this newly converted, warehouse style, gated development on the River Thames. On offer is over 1200 sq/ft of luxury living set over three floors. On the first floor is the master bedroom which boasts not only an en suite bathroom but also a balcony. There is also a second bedroom and separate WC. On the second floor is a further third bedroom and bathroom, a separate laundry room with washer/dryer and spacious kitchen/diner perfect for entertaining. The third floor provides access to the private roof terrace overlooking the river. The fully fitted Metris Kitchen is complete with Miele appliances including an integrated dishwasher, full height fridge freezer, oven, hob and integrated extractor fan as well as a Caple wine cooler. The bathrooms comprise of full bathroom suites with underfloor heating whilst the bedrooms boast bespoke mirrored wardrobes and automatic lights which are sure to impress. Further benefits of the apartment include comfort cooling to the master bedroom and kitchen/diner, a Crestron audio visual system, a digital video door entry system and pre-wiring for Sky TV. With its riverside location, Palace Wharf is also conveniently close to a number of transport links including Hammersmith Overground and Underground Station, Barons Court, Putney Bridge and Fulham Broadway Underground Stations, along with several regular and varied bus services which further improve accessibility. EPC rating E.
BrochuresStarboard Penthouse - 4 Page Brochure WEB.pdfBrochure
Palace Wharf, Hammersmith, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At riverhomes, our mission is to communicate the unique benefits of living by the water to as many people as possible - and we're immensely proud that our entire company is dedicated to helping people live the waterside dream.
riverhomes began in 2003 as a family-owned business - and that's what it remains today: one father and two sons who jointly lead a team of over 25 loyal, dedicated and hardworking employees who we consider to be just as much a part of our family.
We know eve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30905756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Riverhomes, West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.