Hall Park Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds
- A 4 bedroom detached home
- Double storey extended
- No chain involved
- 2 reception rooms & guest w.c
- Dining kitchen
- Double driveway & garage
- Private rear garden
- Priced for some modernisation
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the entrance porch with composite front entrance door. The porch leads into the hallway with the staircase to the first floor. To the front, enjoying views across to the park is the lounge, a well proportioned reception room with open grate fireplace. Double doors lead into the dining kitchen with a range of base & wall units, ceramic tiling, plumbing for a dishwasher & washing machine and ceiling inset spotlighting. To the rear is the extended family room, a versatile addition overlooking the private garden with a separate office space. Also to the ground floor is the added advantage of a guest w.c.
To the first floor is bedroom one, a good size double room with views across to the park. There is one further bedroom to the front with built in storage above the bulkhead. To the rear is bedroom two, an extended double room with built in wardrobes, shower cubicle and sink unit. There is one further bedroom to the rear. The bathroom has a modern three piece suite with separate shower cubicle, vanity unit, ceramic tiling, ceiling inset spotlighting and a separate w.c.
Outside is a well maintained lawned garden to the front, a double block paved driveway and a single garage with up & over door and pedestrian access to the rear garden. To the rear is a good size, private and enclosed lawned garden with flower beds and patio.
The property is within easy reach of excellent amenities including the extensive shopping facilities on Town Street, well regarded schools for all ages, Horsforth park, the Leeds outer Ring Road, a good bus service, local bars & restaurants.
Hall Park Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.5 miles
- Bramley Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.