Wellington House, Lewis Street, Cardiff
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen / living area with integrated appliances
- Large modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Juliet balcony with city views.
- Large windows and bi-folding doors
- Vacant Possession
1.36m x 5.78m - The property is accessed via a wooden front door, the entrance hall benefits from laminated wood effect flooring, painted walls and ceiling and spot lighting. The Hallway gives access to the utility cupboard, bathroom, bedroom and the living / kitchen beyond.
Houses the hot water tank, air ventilation unit and a washer dryer.
2.37m x 3.12m - Benefits from tiled flooring with underfloor heating, painted walls and ceiling with spot lighting, bath with mains shower over, and white brick effect metro tiled splashback, low flush WC, wall mounted vanity sink unit with storage, shaver point and a heated chrome towel rail.
3.39m x 2.78m - Fitted with carpet, painted walls and a ceiling with a central pendant light fitting, ceiling mounted speaker, electric heating and fitted wardrobe cupboard.
Kitchen / Living Area
4.60m x 4.11m - Benefits from painted walls and spot lighting, mink grey colour fitted kitchen in gloss finish and a stone effect worktop, integrated extractor, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, soft close drawers and a stainless steel sink with mixer tap. The room benefits from aluminium bifold doors and windows with elevated views of the city. There is an electric heater, media connection point, ceiling mounted speaker and a juliet style balcony.
Service charge - approx. £950 p.a
Lease - 255 years from 2016
Ground rent - £100 per annum
The property is to be sold with vacant possession.
EPC Rating -
Council tax band C - £1,420.07 per annum
Wellington House, Lewis Street, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.7 miles
- Cathays Station0.8 miles
About the agent
All too often Estate Agents do not understand what it’s like to “be in your shoes”. Which is why all our staff have had plenty of experience themselves in buying and selling their own properties, to make sure they understand exactly how you feel, and how to make sure not just good negotiations are achieved, but just as importantly, to make sure your transaction is concluded.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MGray01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by STEPHENS AND PARTNERS ESTATE AGENTS, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.