Kingstown Road, Carlisle
- A Charming Mid Terraced Cottage To The North Of Carlisle
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Buy To Let
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas C/H & uPVC D/G
- Rear Flagged Garden With Outbuilding
- Internal Viewing Is Strongly Advised
In through the uPVC front door to:
Tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor, radiator, door into:
13' 0'' x 11' 7'' (3.96m x 3.53m) Charming lounge, living flame coal effect gas fire with marble inset, hearth and wooden feature surround, exposed beams to the ceiling, radiator, T.V. and telephone points, built in cupboard, uPVC double glazed window to the front of the property, door into:
14' 5'' x 6' 2'' (4.39m x 1.88m) Fitted with a range of base and wall units, complementary worktop surface, stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap above. space for a cooker with gas and electric points, tiled splashbacks and extractor above, plumbing for a washing machine, under counter space for a fridge, tiled flooring, beams to the ceiling, understairs storage, radiator, space for a breakfast table, uPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property, door into:
9' 6'' x 7' 6'' (2.89m x 2.28m) Tiled flooring, uPVC patio door leading to the rear garden, electric wall heater.
From Entrance Vestibule upstairs to:
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft, doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
11' 9'' x 10' 8'' (3.58m x 3.25m) Double bedroom, fitted wardrobe, radiator, space for wardrobes, uPVC tilt and turn double glazed window to the front of the property.
9' 1'' x 6' 3'' (2.77m x 1.90m) Radiator, uPVC tilt and turn double glazed window to the rear of the property.
6' 9'' x 5' 0'' (2.06m x 1.52m) White three piece bathroom suite, electric shower over the bath, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, electric wall heater, frosted uPVC double glazed window to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property there is an attractive rear garden which has sandstone flags and an outbuilding.
Mains gas, water, electricity and drainage. Gas central heating. uPVC double glazing. Freehold. Council Tax Band A.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Kingstown Road, Carlisle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station2.3 miles
- Wetheral Station5.3 miles
About the agent
HomeSearch Direct was initially a subsidiary of GLP Financial Management which was established in the UK in 1989.
HomeSearch Direct have been providing a comprehensive service in residential property sales, residential lettings and financial services to homebuyers, sellers, tenants and landlords since 1995.
The area's we cover include Carlisle & West Cumbria and the surrounding villages and towns. We provide a personal service to our clients whilst making use of the latest techno
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10326384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesearch Direct, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.