20 Corrennie Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 6DB
- Exceptional opportunity to remodel an impressive & substantial family home
- Prime, peaceful residential location
- Circa 3829 sq.ft over three floors
- Period features
- South facing walled garden
- Garage and driveway
- Superb choice of schools in public and private sectors
- Easy access to city centre, airport and main arterial routes
- Excellent shopping within easy reach
- Many local recreational amenities and Golf Clubs
By appointment only
Located in an enviable position within a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of The Hermitage, 20 Corrennie Gardens is a substantial semi-detached family home of traditional stone construction with a large south facing walled garden, driveway and garage. The versatile and generous accommodation (circa 3829 sq.ft) is laid out across three floors and today offers a discerning buyer a wonderful opportunity to modernise and potentially further extend the existing accommodation, subject to the required local authority warrants & consents. Presently the accommodation includes; reception hall, 3 public rooms, 6 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, study, utility room, Butler's pantry, guest cloakroom and ample storage rooms.
Morningside is one of Edinburgh's most sought after residential districts lying approximately 2 miles to the south of the city centre. It offers an excellent array of amenities including fashionable bars, popular restaurants, banks and convenience and speciality shops. For larger shopping requirements, there is a Waitrose Supermarket and Marks & Spencer Food Hall. Morningside is also conveniently situated for Edinburgh University, Napier University and the Royal Infirmary and Sick Childrens Hospitals. Recreational spaces in the area include the Meadows which has excellent tennis courts, Bruntsfield Links which has a pitch and putt and the open spaces of Blackford Hill and Hermitage of Braid. Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot in under 30 minutes and there is an excellent range of bus services on Morningside Road.
Fixtures and Fittings
The fitted carpets, light fittings and the kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
20 Corrennie Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 6DB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slateford Station1.5 miles
- Haymarket Station1.8 miles
- Kingsknowe Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Simpson & Marwick are leading residential property estate agents and solicitors in Edinburgh and East Lothian. We can help you buy and sell quality property from city centre apartments to rural family homes.
However what makes us different to other estate agents and solicitors is our unique approach to buying and selling residential property.
The Simpson & Marwick Way. We put you at the heart of everything we do so we can do our very best to achieve your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 177545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpson & Marwick, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.