Blu Bracknell, Wokingham Road, Bracknell
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Secure entry
- Double glazing
- Off road parking available
- Brand new development
- High Specification
- Easy access to the heart of new Bracknell
- Second floor
- Light and bright apartment
- Secure parking for all residents
Blu Bracknell is a bespoke collection of apartments built to a high-specification with easy access to the heart of Bracknell.
Spacious one bedroom apartment of 450sq/ft located in a stunning new gated development with allocated parking for all residents.
The newest property available is a spacious second floor one bedroom apartment. With an open-plan, fully equipped kitchen leading onto a bright living room with huge windows, a large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a stylish bathroom with underfloor heating.
Merging sustainable materials and smart technology these apartments have been designed with modern living in mind. Each flat is fitted with a Zipato home automation system which residents can control using their unique BluLiving app with also provides a digital social community.
This is a secure, gated development, video entry systems will welcome your guests. Neighbours and friends will have a fresh-air social nucleus where they can work out or work up an appetite. The landscaped gardens contain a table tennis hub and an outdoor gym.
Blu Bracknell is set less than a mile from recently built The Lexicon shopping centre with it’s multitude of shops, cafes and restaurants such as Waitrose, M&S, Fat Face and H&M. There is also a state of the art 12 screen cinema complex with a string of major coffee shops and food outlets. Blu Bracknell is extremely well located for the commuter, again being under a mile from Bracknell train station with trains to London Waterloo (1h20m) and London Paddington (1h), 10 minute drive to Ascot, 18 minutes to Reading, and 30 mins to Heathrow. The M4 is under 4 miles away for access into London and out to the West.
Secure parking is available for all residents at no extra cost.
Travel time for the local area:
- Ascot 10 mins drive
- Reading 18 mins drive
- Wokingham 12 mins drive
- Staines 29 mins drive
- Heathrow 30mins drive
- Gatwick 55 mins drive
- Windsor 24 mins drive
- Oxford 1 hour drive
- Waterloo 1h20mins train
- Clapham Junction 1h10mins train
This property has recently been let.
Blu Bracknell, Wokingham Road, Bracknell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bracknell Station0.7 miles
- Martins Heron Station1.9 miles
- Wokingham Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Rentify is a new kind of letting agent. One built for the 21st century with no naff suits and expensive high street shops. We charge a fair price for a fair service.
We're here to help landlords and tenants all over the UK to find great partners for living in rented properties. Simple.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9L83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentify, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.